A cutting edge recording studio designed for flexibility and fast delivery of high-end audio, WrightSound is the nerve centre behind all of Wright's creative work. It features an extensive, mastering-grade plug-in library of the highest quality - utilising the most accurate emulations of legendary mixing consoles, preamps, compressors, reverbs, EQ's, tape machines and microphones which capture the magic of the original hardware units.
The result is the warmth and feel of the coveted analogue sound, but with all the benefits of working in the digital realm - easily accommodating any last minute changes needed right up to a deadline.
- Pro Tools Ultimate 2020.5
- Vienna Ensemble Pro 7
- Windows 10 Professional
- Overclocked Intel CORE i9-9980XE 18-core 4.5GHz liquid-cooled computer w/2 x 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX2080 in SLI config. 4 x SSDs for sample playback, dedicated m.2 audio/video drive, m.2 OS drive, and 128GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM
- RME Fireface 802 audio interface
- Neumann KH120a monitors
- Mackie HR624 monitors
- Avatone Mixcube reference monitor (mono)
- 2 x wide screen BENQ PD3200U 4K monitors
- NI Komplete Kontrol S61 MKIII keyboard
- NI Komplete Kontrol M32 keyboard
- M-AUDIO Oxygen 49 programming keyboard
- Large selection of guitars, stringed instruments and amps